CIVA Program Offerings
Please contact us for specific rates
Private Voice Instruction/Coaching
Individual sessions (50 or 75 minutes) private vocal study. This is for the singer who wishes to improve vocal technique and performance skills, through a “whole body” balanced approach, which utilizes a classical “bel canto” school vocal technique and principles of Alexander Technique. All styles of vocalists are welcome.
Individual coaching in language and style for the classical/opera singer is also available in 50 minutes sessions.
Public Speaking Technique
Individual or Group Sessions (custom designed to client’s needs). Private or group work for individuals who use their voice daily as lecturers, workshop presenters, teachers, and the like.
- enhance vocal technique to reduce fatigue and hoarseness
- enhance the ability to project your voice, without strain
- improve the quality of your voice to really entice people to listen to your message
Group Vocal Workshops
Custom-designed to your group or ensemble’s needs
- Single visit: 2 – 3 hours
- Return visits: 2 – 3 hours
Circle Song Improvisational Gatherings
- Group singing, utilizing both already composed music, as well as limitless improvisational “spontaneous” songs.
- Organized at your site for 90 minutes to 2 hours
Soundings from the Heart experiential vocal workshops
- 4.5 hour group vocal workshop
- Theme varies each session
- Experiential exercises designed to open up the creative vocal artist by exploring deeper levels of expression through singing, movement, guided meditation and vocal inter-play in a safe and creative group atmosphere.
- Custom-designed clinics for established church, school, synagogue, community or professional ensembles
- Exercises in listening, including:
- Vowel alignment
- Physical ease and flow (based on Alexander Technique)
- Balance between director and ensemble collaboration (increasing potential for enhanced responsive collaboration through “deeper listening” techniques)
- Style & Technique clinics
- Specific repertoire focus
Choral and solo vocal adjudication
Available for participation on vocal or choral adjudication panels